We strive to make sure all are welcome into the building. This includes making sure access needs are met in a range of different of ways.
Please read below for more information on specifics, if you would like to let us know before your visit about needs please email us at email@example.com or phone 07709 264 201.
Moving through the building
- The car park has 4 dedicated disabled parking spaces next to the entrance.
- The entrance is accessible via a ramp and accessible electric door.
- Once in the building, on the ground floor there is a lift that accesses all floors.
- For public events doors will be open for access.
- There is an accessible toilet on the ground floor.
- There are gender neutral toilets on the ground floor.
- There is a changing station on the top floor in the women’s toilet.
- There is outside seating.
- There is seating in the foyer for waiting upon arrival.
- There are chairs in each room.