To keep us all safe during this time, we are following the government’s guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus.
When moving through the building we ask that you:
- Wear a face covering over both your mouth and nose. Unless you are exempt.
- Regularly wash and sanitise your hands.
- Keep a safe distance from one another where possible.
- Keep windows ajar for ventilation and fresh air.
- Regularly wipe down touch points.
- Provide sanitise stations throughout the building and disposable masks when needed.
Before visiting St Anne’s House for an event, exhibition or workshop we ask you to register your interest beforehand, so we can monitor capacity. This option is available through our ‘Whats On?’ page on each public event, the e-ticket service is free however there is a donation option available if you wish to support us.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07709 264 201 to let us know you’re attending.
- If you have any symptoms as described on the NHS website or are in an isolation period we ask you do not enter the building.
- All the team and tenants here at St Anne’s House will be advised and doing their best to keep testing and monitoring any symptoms they have.
For any questions please contact us via email or phone.